Reselling digital services is a great way to start a home-based business. With no background in sales, you can still earn a substantial living in the reselling industry. One of the easiest and cheapest ways to make money online is by buying digital services at a fair price and reselling them as your own for a profit. But, how to make money reselling digital services?
For most new entrepreneurs, creating a reselling business for digital services like web design and app development is a fantastic way to jump into the digital market. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out, this blog post is tailored to provide you with valuable insights, and strategies, on how how to make money reselling digital services.
From understanding what digital services are in high demand, to learning how to build strong relationships with suppliers, and mastering the art of effective marketing – we’ve got you covered! Join us as we delve into the world of digital service reselling, and embark on a journey to unlock new revenue streams and elevate your business to new heights.
What Is a Digital Reseller Service Business Exactly?
Digital services refer to any service that is delivered over the Internet or through electronic means. These services can range from website development, graphic design, and digital marketing to software as a service (SaaS), cloud computing, and more. Unlike physical products, digital services are intangible, making them easily distributable and often more cost-effective.
Building Relationships with Suppliers
When it comes to deciding on which reselling business to get into, you may find yourself having a difficult time with the choice. Why? The resale business model is limitless in scope and opportunity, especially when it comes to digital services because there are hundreds of channels you can use to sell digital products. Some entrepreneurs will sell through their own websites, while others will use platforms like eBay and Amazon, and others will even sell directly through business-to-business or business-to-consumer platforms. While there are dozens of reselling businesses, here are the top nine that have digital products that are in demand.
1) You Could Resell Web Design Services.
2) You Could Resell Video Production Services.
3) You Could Resell Graphic Design Services.
4) You Could Resell App Design Services.
5) You Could Resell Social Media Services.
6) You Could Resell Virtual Assistant Services.
7) You Could Resell SEO Services.
8) You Could Resell Digital Marketing Services.
9) You Could Resell Shopify eCommerce.
As a reseller of any of the above, you do not need sales experience or design experience. When you receive an order, you simply place that order with the supplier and they will take care of the rest, delivering directly to your customer. How? You use outsourcing business packages from companies like Reseller Site Hub to get the orders rolling in.
What Are the Benefits of Reselling?
1. Getting into a reselling business is going to provide you with the freedom to save on costs. Unlike distributors, resellers are able to set their own price and with digital services, there isn’t a high margin to uphold. You can buy the service that fits your reselling business at a fair price and then sell it at your own cost to make a profit. One of the best things about being a reseller is that if your go-to vendor is selling your service at a higher price than normal, you can simply shop around and purchase it elsewhere. You have total control of how much money you can make reselling because you control what you spend and what you sell at.
2. If you are looking to make money reselling but are worried that getting your business up and running is going to take a long time, don’t worry about it. With a reselling business, you can start it up immediately, all you need to do is put the digital services up on the platform of your choice (or your own website) and automate the shipping.
3. You do not need to worry about stock and inventory issues. Resellers do not carry stock and therefore do not have to worry about using revenues to pay for overhead expenditures like stock management. You only pay for the services that your customers order, which allows you to start up quickly and efficiently on a lower-end budget and it reduces your financial risk. Plus, when selling digital services, you have an unlimited stock which means that it can be sold endlessly in so long as the service is in demand.
4. As a reselling business, you can expand and scale as fast as you want. Since you are in total control of what you are selling and how much you are charging for each sale, you can simply diversify your services. For instance, if you are a reseller specializing in digital marketing services for companies that involves branding, you can simply add-on search engine optimization services, email marketing options, or even go as far as offering graphic design services for the branding portion of your offers.
5. With digital services, your customer base can be as wide and in-depth as you want it to be. There are no traditional barriers such as shipping costs, customs, or geographical borders. The distance at which a consumer can purchase your product becomes irrelevant as anyone in the world can access you.
6. Once you have your reselling business up and running with automation, the entire process becomes very simple as your digital services can be sold at any time of day, processed at any time of day, and delivered at any time of day. You are essentially open 24/7 without limitations. Automate the transaction and watch as your digital services sell almost on their own. Yes, this means that you do not need to spend all of your time on the business, allowing you to enjoy your time.
7. Finally, you are able to set your own margins and price your services any way you want. This means that almost any reselling business should be profitable since costs are low and you set the sale price. The higher you set your sale price, the more you can make in profits. Just make sure to do some research on what industry standard pricing is, as you don’t want to price yourself out of the market.
In the world of online business, reselling is the best way to make money as it has endless possibilities, and little to no overhead costs, and you can do it from anywhere in the world. Read on to see why you should consider reselling.
Why You Should Use Our Turnkey Reselling Business Websites?
When it comes to starting up a reselling business alone, there is a lot to learn and it requires a lot of motivation and dedication to get everything set up right. While many online sources will tell you that it is very easy to start the business, what they don’t tell you is how much work is actually involved in getting the business up and running. You will need to:
1) Create a custom site for your reselling business. You will need to look at which companies offer website building and what features are offered with the website. Once you’ve decided on a website platform to go with, like WordPress or Shopify, you will need to come up with a good domain and purchase it. If you go with a self-hosted website, due to it being cheaper, you will need to find a website host that will publish your website online. Common tasks associated with this include.
2) Deciding on whether you will use an eCommerce platform or create a website from scratch.
3) Decide if you want to self-host and if you do, come up with a unique and catchy domain. You will also need to find a hosting company to publish your site.
4) If you create a custom website, you will need to have it designed from the ground up.
5) If you create a website through a website builder/design company, it will need to have a shop option, payment processing, automation features, and flexible plugins.
6) You will need to research suppliers and manufacturers. With the hundreds of thousands of companies out there that are selling digital services, it’s going to take quite a lot of time to find one that is selling the service you want to sell at a fair price. Once you’ve found one, you’ll need to reach out to them and negotiate the sale or an ongoing contract.
Start Your Own Reselling Business In 24 Hours
How does it work?
Here’s an example of how a Reselling Business works in 3 easy steps:
1. You buy a Reseller Website from us and you drive traffic to it. You get an order for 800$.
2. You send the order to the supplier who fulfills the order for 400$.
3. You deliver your customer’s order and make 400$ worth of profit by simply sending a couple of emails.
It is easy to make $2000 to $10,000 per month with 1 sale a day.
We only build reseller websites based on the niche that trade in Digital Services, like Web Design Services, App Design Services, Social Media Services, Digital Marketing Services, Graphic Design Services, SEO Services, Virtual Assistant Services, and Video Production Services to name a few.
Benefits Of Online Reselling Business
- Set Your Pricing
- Pick Your Niche
- Pick Your Suppliers
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Supplier Takes Care All
- Higher Profit Margins
- Work From Home
We solve the hustle that is involved with starting up a reselling business, by providing you with a business in box solution. All of our digital services (SEE FULL RESELLER BUSINESSES HERE) are ready to go and provide you with everything you need to start making sales right away. This means that there is no negotiating on your part, very little customer contact, no need to create a website, and no research into suppliers (we have dedicated ones!). If you are looking to make money reselling but want to take the work out of it and reap the passive income, our reselling websites can make that happen.